CAMPUS ACTIVITIES AND CAMPS ARE CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID19.
We are so proud of our
class of 2020 graduating Seniors!!!
LOFT is our High school ministry for rising 9th through 12 graders.
Join us on ZOOM and at ROTARY Park for our weekly BYLOB, Bring Your Own Lunch & Book. Bring your mask and social distance. We'll provide extra hand sanitizer and a whole bunch of fun!!!Every Tuesday at NOON at Rotary Park! Message Joel to get more info!
During the school year LOFT meets on Monday nights from 5:30 to 8pm. Food, fun, friends and a great message. LOFT is held upstairs in the Loft! See you in the fall.
is our middle school ministry for 6th through 8th graders.
EDGE meets every week on ZOOM! Join us at 4pm every Wednesday for some laughter and friends! Message Michelle for the secure ZOOM link. Michelle: (321) 298-5256
CHECK OUT THESE PAST EVENTS...
- Mission trips every summer. Our hope/goal is to do a trip outside of the USA, a domestic trip and a local mission ministry.
- Our local mission camp is called: BMW (Brevard Mission Week). With BMW we have 150+ students serve during the day locally in Brevard county and then we have a program at night and the students spend the night on our campus.
- We have a group of “student leaders” and "EDGE Leaders" that help us to organize and run our ministry. They are all high school students and the group is called: “Student Leadership Team” (Clever, eh?!)
- Fun ’N The Sun is our annual fundraiser. It includes a 5K run in the morning and a Dinner and Live/Silent Auction that evening. We are sad to have had to cancel this event but look forward to 2021 FNS!
- We have Confirmation each year for 7th graders, and all students who want to take the class, each year in the fall. This year’s Confirmation begins in the fall.
- Each Sunday morning we have a “Student Sunday school” on ZOOM!! Every week at 11! Text Michelle for the secure link!
Youth Central Staff:
Joel Lusz and Michelle Garrett
Parents! We love hearing from you! Let us know how we can support you!!
Pastor of Student and Family Ministries
Rev. Dr. Joel Lusz