Breaking the Stigma
Breaking the Stigma - The Power of Touch (Traditional)
Online Worship - Traditional (11-15-20)
Thanks for joining us for our Online Traditional Service!.
Today is Mental Health Awareness Sunday. We are talking about Luke 5:12-16 and what is means to break the stigma surrounding mental health and mental illness.
Here is a snapshot of today’s service:
- Chiming of the Hour
- Welcome / Announcements
- Carillon Introit: "All Things Bright and Beautiful," arranged by Barbara B. Kinyon; Glory Ringers Handbell Choir
- Call to Worship
- Hymn: "Where Charity and Love Prevail"
- Affirmation of Faith
- Gloria Patri
- Choral Anthem: "God Be in My Head," by K. Lee Scott
- Pastoral Prayer / Offering Prayer
- Kid’s Moment
- Message: Breaking the Stigma - The Power of Touch (Luke 5:12-16)
- Closing Hymn: "He Touched Me," (Hymnal #367)