Taking the Next Step in Gratitude
Abundance vs. Never Enough (Traditional)
Online Worship - Traditional (10-04-20)
Thanks for joining us for our Online Traditional Service!
Today, we are starting a new sermon series “Taking the Next Steps in Gratitude”, where we will talk about how Gratitude has deep connections with Generosity.
Today is also World Communion Sunday, and we will share the sacrament of Holy Communion together with many many other Churches around the world.
Here is a snapshot of today’s service:
- Chiming of the Hour
- Welcome / Announcements
- Choral Introit: "Spirit of the Living God"
- Call to Worship
- Hymn: "Holy, Holy, Holy"
- Pastoral Prayer / Offering Prayer
- Offertory: "Draw Us in the Spirit's Tether," by Harold Friedell
- Kid’s Moment
- Generosity Story
- Message: Taking the Net Step in Gratitude: Abundance vs. never Enough (Matthew 6:25-33)
- Closing Hymn: "For the Bread Which You Have Broken"
What does gratitude on generosity have in common? Join us as we explore how these two ideas are connected in scripture!